- 1 What is a concrete example?
- 2 What is a concrete statement?
- 3 How do you start a concrete sentence?
- 4 Which sentence is an example of concrete statement?
- 5 What type of word is concrete?
- 6 What is a concrete learner?
- 7 What are concrete images?
- 8 What is concrete noun with example?
- 9 What is a concrete language?
- 10 How do you write on concrete?
- 11 What concrete means?
- 12 Are concrete details quotes?
- 13 Which statement is an example of a complex sentence?
- 14 Which sentence is most clearly written Brainly?
- 15 Which sentence should be revised to reduce wordiness?
What is a concrete example?
A concrete example is an example that can be touched or sensed as opposed to an abstract example which can’t be. Let’s say that I’m trying to describe addition. An abstract example of addition is something like this: 3 coins is the sum of 1 coin added to 2 coins.
What is a concrete statement?
It means a specific statement, or one that sets out a fact or something that’s supposed to be a fact. Have you looked at the dictionary definition of ” concrete “? concrete: being a real or actual thing; solid; substantial:[often: before a noun] concrete proof.
How do you start a concrete sentence?
Remember that instead of starting all your commentary sentences with the pronoun “This,” use a synonym for the key word(s) in your topic sentence. Or, you can imbed the starter idea within your sentence as long as it shows that you are elaborating on the concrete detail sentence.
Which sentence is an example of concrete statement?
Answer: The sentence that is an example of a concrete statement is B. “I have four years of experience using both the Falcon X and LionCoat software systems”. Explanation: A concrete sentence is a sentence that provides information that is clear and certain.
What type of word is concrete?
adjective. constituting an actual thing or instance; real: a concrete proof of his sincerity. pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions; particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
What is a concrete learner?
1. Individuals that learn best with hands-on methods and show the most success when doing it themselves, being involved with their learning process and “doing” rather than “watching.”
What are concrete images?
Definition. Concrete imagery uses vivid descriptions to communicate concepts and scenes with sensory language. Using words that represent colors, objects, textures and sounds can help readers picture a powerful image in their head while reading your poem. Writers often use similes and metaphors in concrete imagery.
What is concrete noun with example?
A concrete noun is a noun that can be identified through one of the five senses (taste, touch, sight, hearing, or smell). Consider the examples below: Would someone please answer the phone? In the sentence above, the noun phone is a concrete noun: you can touch it, see it, hear it, and maybe even smell it or taste it.
What is a concrete language?
Concrete language gives readers a clear understanding of what you are writing about, whether it is a place, event, person, or other topic, by providing precise details and specific identifying information. Without concrete language, writing can seem vague, unclear, or uninteresting.
How do you write on concrete?
- Choose an object to be the subject for your poem. Good suggestions for beginners could be favorite animals or favorite foods.
- Draw a simple outline of its shape on paper or on the computer. If you’re using paper, draw with a pencil not a pen.
- Write your poem normally.
What concrete means?
1a: to form into a solid mass: solidify. b: combine, blend. 2: to make actual or real: cause to take on the qualities of reality. 3: to cover with, form of, or set in concrete The statues were concreted to the ground.
Are concrete details quotes?
–You can either directly quote the concrete detail or you can summarize it in your own words.
- Direct quotes should be kept short unless absolutely necessary.
- Summaries need to be accurate to the original passage and should include as many specific details as possible.
Which statement is an example of a complex sentence?
A complex sentence has an independent clause and at least one dependent clause. For example: The human brain never stops working until you stand up to speak in public.
Which sentence is most clearly written Brainly?
The correct answer is B) While driving to work this morning, I passed a car accident at the corner of Elm and Juniper. The sentence that is most clearly written is “While driving to work this morning, I passed a car accident at the corner of Elm and Juniper.”
Which sentence should be revised to reduce wordiness?
The sentence that should be revised to reduce wordiness is D. The speech that the computer science expert gave regarding online data mining was filled with information and was also very entertaining. Explanation: Wordiness refers to taking more words than necessary to make a point.