- 1 How many cubic yards of concrete do I need?
- 2 How do I calculate how much concrete I need?
- 3 How much is 100 cubic yards of concrete?
- 4 How much concrete do I need for a 10×10 slab?
- 5 How many square feet is a yard of concrete 4 inches thick?
- 6 How many 80lb bags of concrete make a yard?
- 7 How much is 4 yards concrete?
- 8 How many bags of concrete do I need for a 4×4 post?
- 9 How many bags of cement make 1m3 of concrete?
- 10 Can I pour a 2 inch concrete slab?
- 11 How much is a truck load of concrete?
- 12 How many cubic feet are in a yard of concrete?
- 13 How many cubic feet are in a 60 pound bag of concrete?
- 14 How thick should a concrete slab be?
- 15 How many square feet does a 80lb bag of concrete cover?
How many cubic yards of concrete do I need?
Multiply the width times the length times the height (W × L × H), or use our volume calculator to find the cubic feet. Convert the volume to cubic yards from cubic feet. To do so, divide the cubic footage by 27 to get the yards of concrete needed.
How do I calculate how much concrete I need?
CONCRETE CALCULATOR FORMULA
- Determine how thick you want the concrete.
- Measure the length and width that you’d like to cover.
- Multiply the length by the width to determine square footage.
- Convert the thickness from inches to feet.
- Multiply the thickness in feet by the square footage to determine cubic feet.
How much is 100 cubic yards of concrete?
Use $90 per cubic yard as a ballpark figure for concrete prices, but concrete slab cost will vary by region. Also, expect a fee of about $60 per load for delivery from a concrete truck for concrete cost. There could be other fees for such things as Saturday concrete truck delivery and small loads.
How much concrete do I need for a 10×10 slab?
For a 10 x 10 slab, we’d suggest a mix with a capacity of about 4,000 pounds per square inch, or psi. This is basic for residential projects, and it can withstand traffic and support heavy loads.
How many square feet is a yard of concrete 4 inches thick?
One Cubic Yard of Concrete: 4-inches thick – covers 81 square feet. 5-inches thick – covers 65 square feet.
How many 80lb bags of concrete make a yard?
how many 80lb bags of concrete are in a yard? You will need 45 bags of concrete mix to make a cubic yard of concrete. There’s 27 cubic feet of concrete in a cubic yard.
How much is 4 yards concrete?
Bulk Concrete Prices
|Cubic Yards||Price Range|
How many bags of concrete do I need for a 4×4 post?
Mix two 50lb bags of concrete with water in a mixing tub or 5-gallon bucket. Add concrete into the hole and around the 4” x 4”. Depending on your climate, let concrete set up for 24 – 48 hours.
How many bags of cement make 1m3 of concrete?
Thus, the quantity of cement required for 1 cubic meter of concrete = 0.98/0.1345 = 7.29 bags of cement.
Can I pour a 2 inch concrete slab?
If done properly, new concrete can often be poured right over an existing slab. For this to be feasible, the contractor needs to pour at least 2 inches thick, use smaller aggregate, and incorporate reinforcement such as welded wire mesh or fiber mixed into the concrete.
How much is a truck load of concrete?
The average cost of concrete delivery is $119 to $147 per cubic yard for a full 10-yard truckload of ready-mix concrete, and $172 per yard for a short-load of less than 10 yards. The cost of concrete to pour a sidewalk is $255 to $320, while a driveway or garage slab runs $1,060 to $1,270.
How many cubic feet are in a yard of concrete?
Likewise, a cubic yard (yard = 3 feet) is a cube 3 feet by 3 feet by 3 feet or 27 cubic feet.
How many cubic feet are in a 60 pound bag of concrete?
15 cubic feet for every 20 pounds of mix, so a 40-pound bag yields. 30 cubic feet, 60 pounds of concrete mix yields. 45 cubic feet and an 80-pound bag yields. 60 cubic feet.
How thick should a concrete slab be?
Standard concrete floor slab thickness in residential construction is 4 inches. Five to six inches is recommended if the concrete will receive occasional heavy loads, such as motor homes or garbage trucks. To prepare the base, cut the ground level to the proper depth to allow for the slab thickness.
How many square feet does a 80lb bag of concrete cover?
4 sq feet in that amount of cement.