- 1 Is concrete cheaper by bag or truck?
- 2 Does Home Depot rent concrete mixers?
- 3 Is a cement mixer worth it?
- 4 How many bags of concrete can you put in a mixer?
- 5 Is it cheaper to buy premixed concrete?
- 6 What is the cheapest way to buy concrete?
- 7 How much is it to rent a drill from Home Depot?
- 8 What is the best concrete mixer?
- 9 What is the difference between cement mixer and concrete mixer?
- 10 How much is a small cement mixer?
- 11 What is the benefit of using an in transit concrete mixer rather than a cement mixer?
- 12 How many 80lb bags of concrete make a yard?
- 13 Is it OK if it rains after pouring concrete?
- 14 How many bags of concrete can a 3.5 cubic feet mixer?
Is concrete cheaper by bag or truck?
If you use 60-pound bags, concrete for a patio this size ranges from $135 to $180. However, a fully loaded cement truck will hold 10 cubic yards—and partial “short” loads cost $15 to $20 extra for every cubic yard less than a full load.
Does Home Depot rent concrete mixers?
Let The Home Depot Tool Rental Centers handle all your cutting and concrete rental equipment needs. We offer concrete mixer rentals and saw rentals, including concrete saws, masonry saws, miter saws, tile saws and gas chainsaws from our selection of trusted professional-quality top brands.
Is a cement mixer worth it?
If you’re doing a simple crack repair or pouring concrete in a small area, you don’t need a concrete mixer. If your project is much bigger, then consider a concrete mixer. This will not only make it easier to mix your concrete but also to pour it, as mixers often offer both functions.
How many bags of concrete can you put in a mixer?
Heavy-duty paddles mix the concrete to a uniform consistency. This concrete mixer can fit up to two bags of concrete.
Is it cheaper to buy premixed concrete?
It’s cheaper to do all the prep and buy the concrete premixed and delivered. For example, a 10×20′ slab of 4″ concrete would be a minimum of 2.5-3 yards. Here concrete is about $80/yard (closer to $70), or $240 for the concrete. That same slab would take 223 40-pound bags, or 112 80-pound bags.
What is the cheapest way to buy concrete?
What Is The Cheapest Way To Buy Concrete? The cheapest way to buy concrete is to mix your own by purchasing pre-mixed bags for $4.49 each and renting a concrete mixer for $120 per day. The second best way, it to buy a bulk truckload full (10 cubic yards) for $1,169 including delivery.
How much is it to rent a drill from Home Depot?
home depot tools rental price list | Drills & Hammers
|home depot rental price list | Drills and Hammers||hourly||daily|
|Drill 3/4″ (Electric)||$4||$23|
|Drill 1/2″ right angle (Electric)||$4||$23|
|Roto Hammer 7/8″ (Electric)||$6||$35|
|Breaker – Small||$9||$50|
What is the best concrete mixer?
- BEST OVERALL: Kushlan 3.5 cu. ft. 3/4 HP 120-Volt Cement Mixer.
- BEST BUDGET: F2C Pro 1600W Adjustable 7 Speed Cement Mixer.
- BEST HANDHELD: VIVOHOME 110V 1600W Electric Handheld Cement Mixer.
- BEST LIGHTWEIGHT: Kobalt 4-cu ft 0.5-HP Cement Mixer.
- BEST FOR HEAVY USE: Kushlan 6.0 cu. ft. 3/4 HP 120-Volt Cement Mixer.
What is the difference between cement mixer and concrete mixer?
A concrete mixer (often colloquially called a cement mixer) is a device that homogeneously combines cement, aggregate such as sand or gravel, and water to form concrete. A typical concrete mixer uses a revolving drum to mix the components. An alternative to a machine is mixing concrete by hand.
How much is a small cement mixer?
Compare with similar items
|This item Northern Industrial Mini Electric Cement Mixer – 1.77 Cubic Ft, Model# CM125||SUNCOO 1/2 HP 2.5 Cu Ft Electric Concrete Cement Mixer Mortar Mixing Stucco Seeds Portable Barrow Machine|
What is the benefit of using an in transit concrete mixer rather than a cement mixer?
The biggest advantage of transit mixers is that these do not allow segregation of concrete because of continuous rotation. Unloading of concrete batch can be done at will in full or partially.
How many 80lb bags of concrete make a yard?
how many 80lb bags of concrete are in a yard? You will need 45 bags of concrete mix to make a cubic yard of concrete. There’s 27 cubic feet of concrete in a cubic yard.
Is it OK if it rains after pouring concrete?
Heavy rain can cause problems to freshly poured concrete as it can wash out some of the cement from the mix. This can weaken the surface of the concrete, making it a softer consistency and decreasing the strength of the concrete.
How many bags of concrete can a 3.5 cubic feet mixer?
It mixes a 90# bag of concrete in just a few minutes.